Saturday 25 July 2015



HI guys

Sorry I've not been around in what seems like forever but with all the hospital visits and the chemo and radiotherapy I've not had alot of time for anything else.
Well the good news is the treatment has worked on the main tumour.
 I've got to go for an MRI soon to see how everything else down there is doing 
and whether it's worked on my lymph nodes too
so I'm keeps positive about it all and telling myself it has.

So today I've had a day off from ryry too so thought I'd have a bit of a colouring day.
I've coloured in the alchemist's chamber by make it crafty.

I don't colour buildings in very much, mainly because i never seem to get the colours right. 
But I fell in love with this one and thought now is a better time than any to have a go,
 and I'm really pleased with how it came out.
 It's coloured in with promarkers and a couple of
flexmarkers thrown in for good measure :D 

No comments: